Enterprise Asset Management with IBM Maximo
Enterprise Asset Management allows organisations to manage all types of assets across their entire life-cycle, including -production assets, infrastructure assets, facilities, transportation assets and communication assets.
IBM Maximo, the Gartner Leader in the Asset Management space, covers asset management in a range of areas including:
- Asset Management - allowing organisations to more efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work Management - enabling management both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through to completion and recording of actuals.
- Service Management - allowing companies to define their service offering, establish service level agreements (SLA's), more proactively monitor service level delivery and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract Management - complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labour rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory Management - knowing the details of asset related inventory and its usage including what, when, where, how many and how valuable.
- Procurement Management - supporting all the phases of enterprise wide procurement such as direct purchasing and inventory replenishments.
Denver helps organisations with IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management to achieve their asset goals through:
- Internet of Things
- Implementation Services
- Upgrades & Licenses
Read more by downloading the Denver IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management Capabilities overview.